“Best Bloody Mary Ever!”
Review of Fish Pirates Saloon - CLOSED

Fish Pirates Saloon
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I was searching for a good lunch and a thirst quenching beverage when I walked into Fish pirates Saloon. I was intrigued by the giant jar of assorted peppers and spices on the counter behind the bar. The bartender explained I was for their pepper infused bloody Mary's, so I indulged along with a halibut burger. The burger was fresh and came with house made chips sprinkled with sea salt, YUMMY! The bloody Mary was even tastier, those could be dangerous if consumed in large amounts! The bartender was very sweet and attentive; there was even live music which sounded so good I thought it was a juke box, until I saw the man on stage singing. I will be back in the future for sure. Thank you for such a great experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Could not get past big Sean's comments that we only came in for a beer and wifi, he wanted to turn table over quickly for guests ordering more, hope they didn't wait 15 minutes before their server noticed them. I am sure this place would not survive if they weren't the closest to the cruise ship dock. Pass this place by and try many of the other restaraunts, a horrible experience with a very poor server.

3  Thank Jayjay1782
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stopped in on our way back to the ship because we saw a balcony and wanted to enjoy the beautiful day, the harbor view and a beer. Since we found the balcony not in use, we went inside and parked ourselves at one of the many large windows with excellent third-story views of the water. We had just eaten so only ordered a specialty drink and a beer.
An old-timer named "Sitka Slim" was playing electric guitar well and singing with a rich, baritone voice. He was quite the character and quite entertaining. We enjoyed our time there while listening and talking with Slim. We didn't try the food but enjoyed the drinks, the view and Slim's music. A good place to stop before you head back to the ship for an enjoyable 20 minutes or so.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

we stopped in here after our tour, We had Halibut fish and chips the price was 19.00 but we shared it, it was very good, nice hot and fresh. I thought it was a bit pricey but found hat to be every where as I looked for more places to try fresh Alaskan Fish.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stopped in here after our snorkeling adventure for a quick drink before we had to be back on the boat. It was nice and close so it worked out quite nicely. They had a pretty good draft beer selection and the bartender was friendly and attentive. Their food menu looked pretty good, but we didn't have enough time to try anything.