“Great Service”
Review of Diaz Cafe

Diaz Cafe
Ranked #28 of 73 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Reviewed 9 April 2013

If you like Filipino cuisine this is the place to go! you should try their chicken adobo, I love it!

2  Thank Jessica L

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The best daily specials around. My friends choose their lunch date by the special be it BBQ pork or chicken adobo. And you can get rice with your very good cheese burger.

2  Thank AKmaryida
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I went with a group of friends not happily. I didn't think I liked Filipino food. Boy was I wrong. The green soup was terrific, the Lupia tastes, the ginger beef worth a try and the chicken adobe marvaleous. I think it is a don't miss in this town. Hopefully you will get to meet Clara, mama Diaz's daughter in law. Also the service is the best!

1  Thank KatembNyc
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have been going to Diaz Cafe since I was young and I loved it growing up. I have been gone for several years and came back to see if the restaurant had changed at all. The food is the same but the prices have really gone up. I would saw it is average oriental food. Nothing really bad but nothing super good either. The decor hasn't really changed much since I was a kid but they did recently update the outside of the building. The owners are usually friendly.

1  Thank Audiene W
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Local institution. No credit cards. The lunch special is is always good. A tip: get rice w/sweet and sour instead of fries(real Filipino sweet&sour, not the neon kind). The spicy beef noodle soup is also awesome.

1  Thank 836chris