“Masarap!”
Review of Diaz Cafe

Diaz Cafe
Ranked #30 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Reviewed 14 July 2013

All of the excellent reviews that Diaz Cafe has received are true. I love Filipino cuisine and that's why I went. Not only was the food perfect, but the hospitality from Cora and Clara made me feel like more than a customer. Diaz Cafe is my new favorite restaurant in Ketchikan.

1  Thank That_Darn_Matt

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Good food, especially the pancit, and the sweet and sour pork ribs. Warm friendly atmosphere, across from a small harbor.

2  Thank Super8KetchikanGuest
Reviewed 9 April 2013

If you like Filipino cuisine this is the place to go! you should try their chicken adobo, I love it!

2  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The best daily specials around. My friends choose their lunch date by the special be it BBQ pork or chicken adobo. And you can get rice with your very good cheese burger.

2  Thank AKmaryida
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I went with a group of friends not happily. I didn't think I liked Filipino food. Boy was I wrong. The green soup was terrific, the Lupia tastes, the ginger beef worth a try and the chicken adobe marvaleous. I think it is a don't miss in this town. Hopefully you will get to meet Clara, mama Diaz's daughter in law. Also the service is the best!

1  Thank KatembNyc