“AWESOME TRIP”

US$249.00*
and up
Alaska Wilderness Helicopter Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy exclusive landing access to 1000' Totem Falls and the Ketchikan Fjords. The adventure can accommodate just three guests per trip...no crowds here! Choose from a number of amazing trips that will best suit your exclusive desire! This is a life experience and not just another tour.
Atlanta, Georgia
“AWESOME TRIP”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had the most amazing trip with Ketchikan helicopters the views from the helicopter are much better than any seaplane i have been on and the ground crew and pilot are top notch i highly recommend this trip you wont regret it!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Branford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A great way to see the mountains, wildlife and lakes without hiking them.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This tour gives the average person a chance to see the true beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and wildlife of Ketchican. We hovered over the scenery as if we were hiking the terrain, but we were able to see and cover so much more. We zipped in and out of canyons and fjords, and over the rivers, streams and lakes. We were so close, the mountain goats could have waived back at us. This is definitely a trip for everyone, even those who have never flown in a helicopter. It was a modern helicopter, well taken care of. I felt safe and Ryan (the pilot) went out of his way to make sure I felt completely comfortable. Not only was he responsible and personable, but he was more concerned that I enjoyed the trip and would take home the most memories or pictures possible. What a relief from the tourist traps. You can find this company in the Ketchican Visitor Center (not Visitor Information near the cruise ships), past Tongass Trading Company, near the large statue. There are other companies there, so be sure to ask for Ketchican Helicopters by name. Enjoy!

Bedford, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exactly what you want in a Flight Seeing tour”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

For my wife and I, we found the exclusivity, thrills and amazing landscapes we were hoping to find on our Alaskan Trip. we skipped the cruise line (cattle call) helicopter flight and instead booked in the visitors center with "The" owner/operator, Ryan. what a treat it was to learn that he was taking just us 2! i could gush on and on about it, but words such as "wow" and "gorgeous" were used numerous times. An alaskan tour, owned/operated by a true alaskan, ryan and ketchikan helicopters really did become a wonderful highlight for us!

Battle Ground, United States
“Even For The Disabled...”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family went on a cruise again this year, and we decided to take a helicopter ride in Ketchikan since luckily the weather was nice. My brother-in-law was hoping to also ride but we were worried it wouldn't work since he was disabled and may not have been able to get into the helicopter.

We talked to the workers and they made a call and Ryan (one of the owners) said they would make it work one way or another. Not only did they make it work, they were a joy to work with.

Everyone, including Ryan, helped move my brother-in-law into the van and then into the helicopter.

The flight itself was amazing. I've been on helicopters before, but never into such tight spaces. We were flying right next to the tree tops down canyons and over waterfalls, lakes and frozen lakes. We were able to see goats, eagles and even a whale.

When we finished, my brother-in-law stated that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for him.

It would not have been possible without the help of Ryan and the rest of the staff at Ketchikan Helicopters! We enjoyed ourselves and I can't wait to return!

Visited May 2014
Owen Sound
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Best tour ever!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We dealt with Ryan and had the best time ever! Very professional and extremely safe. He and Kim (the naturalist) made our trip memorable.

We have done many tours over years of travelling but this tour exceeds all others. If in Ketchikan - do this tour, you won't regret it.

Visited May 2014