“Was great not now”

Ranked #29 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I loved this place and gave it high praises but over the course of the last three months it has changed. Something is up with the cheese, it is either not the same or cooked wrong but it just does not taste good anymore. I thought it was just me, but other people have noticed too. What has really been shocking is that the pizza are not cooked all the way anymore. Sometimes the dough is actually uncooked and the slices are runny and sloppy. The last pizza which was in the 30 dollar range was cold, not cooked and the cheese was not even melted. I don't have any suggestions I am just not going back, enough it enough.

2  Thank Avidtraveler015

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We ordered a Hawaiian pizza and ate at restaurant. The cheese on the pizza was not hot and stringy. My husband ate most of it and I had a salad. This pizza place is located next to a gas station away from downtown.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stone Deck Pizza is loacted in an old conveinance store next to the airport ferry terminal. Though prices are higher than the lower 48 (think of all the shipping expenses), all their pizzas stack up to any high end pizza shop I have been to.
Just about any ingredient you may want and each pizza is hand made just for you.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 16 May 2014

New in town and decided to order in on a rainy day. The lady answering the phone was not very informative. When I said delivery there was no acknowledgment of the delivery fee. I ordered a small pizza which is $15. She told me my total was $21. I was in shock! I know I swapped out mushrooms for green peppers but dang! I asked why so high..Apparently there is a $4 delivery fee. I only live 2 miles or so away from the place. Not to mention still had to tip delivery guy. So a $15 pizza turned into a $24 pizza. And to top it..it was only so-so. Ive definitely had better. Will most likey think twice before patroning here again.

2  Thank Traveltech311
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We've tried so many pizzas at Stone Deck and have yet to find one that we didn't love. The three cheese is a favorite, along with the buffalo chicken, and the chicken ricotta. My husband and I can rarely agree on one, so we usually each get a small, and then take home several slices each. The toppings are always fresh and high quality (and not overwhelming), the various types of sauces wonderful, and the crust is delicious. My husband actually eats the crust, which is a first for him. The bread sticks are great too. You can tell that they use only the finest ingredients and it makes a huge difference in the taste. It's well worth the money for excellent quality!