“Yum, yummy and yumm-o!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Annabelle's Famous Keg and Chowder House

Annabelle's Famous Keg and Chowder House
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
League City, Texas
“Yum, yummy and yumm-o!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Our last stop in Alaska and we finally had a great meal. My husband ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, not only did it look good but it tasted great (I had to take a bite)! I ordered the Chicken Tacos. I loved everything about it, the only negative, the chicken was fried.

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Pearland, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

A little late on this review from our Trip to Alaska in May 2014. Our family ate a late lunch prior to boarding the cruise ship because let's face it after a while you get tired of eating cruise ship food.

We asked a few folks where to grab a bite to eat and we were given Annabelle's as a choice so we headed there. We ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Annabelle's Own Clam Chowder and Chicken Caesar Sandwich and we all enjoyed our lunch. My husband loved the clam chowder and had an Alaskan Amber as well. I'm not a seafood eater so I had the wrap and LOVED it. I'm trying to recreate it at home now.

The place is cute, the service was great and the price wasn't bad either. We recommend this place and would visit the restaurant again if we are ever back in Ketchikan.

• Visited May 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great restaurant but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

The food here was delicious. A local who was on our zip lining excursion told us about this place and it was mostly local people in there, not as touristy as some of the other Ketchikan restaurants since it is at the end of the street. Food was very good, service was great and the only thing stopping this from being a 5 was the price. Just seemed to be higher than it should be in my opinion. If you are in Ketchikan on a cruise and want a good meal where there are not quite as many tourists, I would recommend this place be high on your list.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Canberra, Australia
“Good Food in a pleasant setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Ate here prior to a Uni Cruise (thank goodness we choose to eat here and not at our hotel, where the comments about dinner weren't too good). Had fallen in love with Halibut two weeks earlier on our arrival in Alaska, so I couldn't go past having it again - it was superb. Dessert was good. Service was friendly and efficient. Wine was drinkable. Definitely consider eating here if staying in Ketchikan.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
“Get the chowder!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

You have to eat at Annabelle's restaurant and get the seafood chowder in a bread bowl. It is the best seafood chowder I have ever had. Their cheeseburgers are also good and they have free Wi-Fi for their customers. The servers were nice and the place has an interesting décor. There was no wait when we arrived.

• Visited June 2014