“Excellent annual meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
California
“Excellent annual meal”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went back to Annabelle's again this year and had a great meal. This restaurant is quite unique in décor and the food and service has always been good. I take customers there on our way fishing. Doug took our reservations by email and they were ready for us when we arrived. Great job and thanks to everyone.
]

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
“Decent food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Food is OK, but stay away from the window seats on a hot day. Recommend the local catch and the clam chowder.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Yum! Chowder!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We tried all of Annabelle's chowders and they were all good. Having an Alaska Amber with them doesn't hurt anything either. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. And the murals on the walls were gorgeous! Reason enough to come visit Annabelles. We went back!

NW Arkansas
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I were ashore in Ketchikan from our Alaskan cruise. Annabelle's is in the midst of all the jewelry and souvenir shops that are crowded by cruisers and I was hesitant to try it, thinking the food might be mediocre. Finding nothing else nearby, we decided to try this and I discovered how wrong I was. I had the salmon tacos as this is salmon country (I'm not a fish lover). They were delicious: the salmon was grilled, flavorful and not "fishy" tasting! My husband enjoyed his fish & chips. The drinks were cold, the service was good and the "old time" atmosphere was fun.

• Visited July 2014
Woodbury, CT
“best restaurant in town”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Steak or fish, this is the best place in Ketchikan. I had their prime rib one night (only Fridays and Saturdays) and their Halibut fish and chips another night. I ate on the bar side which gives you more options (regular menu and the bar menu). Both meals were excellent. We had to wait about 10 minutes on Saturday night at 6:30PM for a table (3 cruise ships in town).