“Best halibut & salmon”

Rodeway Inn Edgewater
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Ketchikan
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I'm a food guy. This very nice restaurant on the water has the best halibut and salmon ever.
How? It is all locally caught, fresh and brought to your table!
Another hint, you are dinning with locals at the next table.
Watch the resident eagles on the dock.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Edgewater

Reviewed 14 February 2010

I traveled to Ketchikan on business and arrived on December 22nd for what was supposed to be a short trip. I wound up staying in Ketchikan at the Narrows Inn for a total of 5 weeks. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel, its staff, its restaurant and bar. The employees were the best, the food was so good I ate at the restaurant almost every single meal of my stay. The food was 5 star quality every night. The atmosphere was great the scenery was beautiful and my stay could not have been made any more comfortable by everyone who worked there. I spent Christmas, New Years and my Birthday at the Narrows and will treasure my time spent there.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2009

My wife and I stayed in suite A at the Narrows when we arrived in town for a new job. After we checked in to the gorgeous suite, we walked into the lounge and immediately received a warm welcome from Don and Pam, the owners. The staff were friendly and cheerful in that unique Ketchikan way and we felt we were among friends, if not family. It was a welcome and pleasant surprise, and a perfect end to a long day. The chef and kitchen staff whip up some outstanding food, and the lounge is a great place to unwind after a hard day at work or a day on the boat.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2009

I love this hotel. My husband and I frequently have to spend the night in Ketchikan on our way to or from Prince of Wales Island. We always stay here. It is close to the airport, has great shuttle service, a beautiful view of the ocean, and a great restaurant. It is a beautiful, peaceful place .

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

Our stay at the Narrows Inn was lots of fun, the staff and owners are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean with great views. The restaurant had a great menu and we had many delicious meals. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank margieant
Reviewed 5 July 2009

From our room's (small but comfortable) balcony, we watched ALASKA...FLOATPLANES taking fishermen & hunters to remote lodges, SHIPS plying THE INSIDE PASSAGE, EAGLES guarding small fishing boats in THE NARROWS marina...FUN Bar&Restaurant, SHUTTLE to/from town...All reasons for our trip & with the personal narrative of owners (Don & Pam THORNLOW), a stay that stands out in our three week journey from FLORIDA to and through ALASKA...STAY HERE !!!! Rb&J

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2009

We had a water view room with a small balcony. It was fantastic. We enjoyed seeing the eagles, fishing boats, and the cruise ships passing by. While the room was small, it was very comfortable and pleasant. We will gladly go back.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple