“Kayaking and Wildlife Viewing off Kodiak”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orcas Unlimited Day Trips
Ranked #20 of 24 Tours in Kodiak Island
Reviewed 15 August 2008

While visiting Kodiak, I wanted to try sea kayaking. I've never been kayaking before and after a little research, decided to go with Orcas Unlimited. I was not disappointed. My husband and I booked the Marmot Bay Mothership Tour and met Andy, the owner and guide at the harbor. The three of us went out on his boat to a nearby island and launched the kayaks. He was very patient with us and we finally got the swing of it. We had a fantastic day! We kayaked in two different locations and saw sea otters, horned and tufted puffins, harbor seals, eagles, and too many other birds to name. We also got some good views of several humpback whales from the boat.

We had a great time and highly recommend it to anyone interested in wildlife viewing and hiking.

8  Thank dedepo