“Hospitality Plus!”
Review of Metlakatla Hotel

Metlakatla Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Metlakatla
Metlakatla Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Metlakatla
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I was so impressed with the hospitality and warm, welcoming atmosphere! The rooms are extremely comfortable, complete with comfy tempurpedic beds and warm cozy comforters. All the the amenities you would find at home. They have thought of everything! Flat screen tv, Kuerig coffee makers and the decor is amazing! Newly remodeled rooms and nice furnishings! Food was also very good. Made our stay in Metlakatla very nice. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank Vicky S

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting. The rooms were so nice with all the modern conveniences - Flat sreen TV with satelite/internet connections, microwave and fridge, i-pod station radio/alarm clock. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe room service. HA! Dale and his family were so nice and accommodating. Only stayed for one night but it was a wonderful experience. I'll stay longer next time. The bed and pillow were so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning. Thank you to Jeffrey for the "hobo breakfast" that we took to eat on the ferry ride back to Ketchikan - it was so good!

Room Tip: All the rooms that I saw were very nice. A couple of the rooms had nice views and a deck. Metlakat...
Reviewed 16 April 2013

What a wonderful place, so high INN...no pun intended.. The room was beautiful and so comfortable with large snuggy bed. Every thing was so clean bright and chozy. What a treasure to find on an Island unto its own. Dale met us at the ferry terminal and took us to the Inn, we only stayed one night but we had breakfast to go waiting for us in the morning to taked on the ferry back with us. Staff so accomadating and helpful I give the Metlakatla Inn 5*. If you find yourself in Met call Dale for a room @ the Inn.
Thank you for you unlimited hospitality...I will be back

Room Tip: Any room is geat
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Five-star feel on two star budget! Amazing amenities, very friendly helpful people. Very clean rooms I slept better than in my own bed! I have stayed at the rest now I only stay at the best! I always joy their DVD library in the lobby.

Room Tip: Room 8 & 9 have a balcony!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Great place to stay when on the island, great friendly people comfortable rooms and great service. Food was good. I would stay here again if and when I come up here no doubt about it. So if you ever find yourself in the great wilderness this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I LOVE going to Metlakatla and staying at the Metlakatla Inn! The food is AWESOME and they accomodate well if you can't make it to dinner in time. The rooms are clean and well taken care of and it's great to have your own bathroom when traveling to a village! The beds are incredibly comfortable which along with space heaters to control your room temp, makes it easy to get good sleep.

I really have enjoyed my stays at the Metlakatla Inn. Dale and Jeff help in any way they can and I don't have one single complaint in my two weeks of staying.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Dale and family run a great little hotel. Very comfortable rooms with a great bed. Much nicer than you'd expect to find in a small remote village. The food is good and the servings are plentiful. Ask Jeff to make the family recipe halibut. You'll love it!

• Stayed: January 2013

Been to Metlakatla Hotel? Share your experiences!