“A nice friendly B&B”
Review of Metlakatla Hotel

Metlakatla Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Metlakatla
Metlakatla Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Metlakatla
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here visiting some friends. Clean, comfortable bed, refrigerator, microwave, internet and Direct TV. Room was lovely with very nice details--new wood floors, marble countertops, awesome shower and (as noted by others) a Keurig in the room. Transportation provided to and from the ferry terminal. Dale and Jeff are excellent hosts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I decided to stay overnight in Metlakatla rather than returning to Ketchikan for the night based on the reviews I had seen here. I am very glad I did! It is absolutely charming. The room had all the comforts of home and more. I have to try to find a bath mat like the one in the tub, and the shower head, nicer than any I have ever seen and found in this little community in a family hotel; not some fancy big downtown place.
DVD's available, fridge and microwave, wifi.
I hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Shawnswife3
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed there from 6\24 through 6/27. The owner Dale was very helpful in picking me up from the ferry dock and dropping me off again when it was time to leave. The room I stayed in was very nicely decorated and clean. The night before I was to leave Dale arranged to have dinner prepared and delivered to my room for me. Nice touch. The restaurant hours can be flexible, so arrange your meal reservations the night before.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I was so impressed with the hospitality and warm, welcoming atmosphere! The rooms are extremely comfortable, complete with comfy tempurpedic beds and warm cozy comforters. All the the amenities you would find at home. They have thought of everything! Flat screen tv, Kuerig coffee makers and the decor is amazing! Newly remodeled rooms and nice furnishings! Food was also very good. Made our stay in Metlakatla very nice. Can't wait to return!

2  Thank Vicky S
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting. The rooms were so nice with all the modern conveniences - Flat sreen TV with satelite/internet connections, microwave and fridge, i-pod station radio/alarm clock. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe room service. HA! Dale and his family were so nice and accommodating. Only stayed for one night but it was a wonderful experience. I'll stay longer next time. The bed and pillow were so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning. Thank you to Jeffrey for the "hobo breakfast" that we took to eat on the ferry ride back to Ketchikan - it was so good!

Room Tip: All the rooms that I saw were very nice. A couple of the rooms had nice views and a deck. Metlakat...
1  Thank PamFromKetchikan
Reviewed 16 April 2013

What a wonderful place, so high INN...no pun intended.. The room was beautiful and so comfortable with large snuggy bed. Every thing was so clean bright and chozy. What a treasure to find on an Island unto its own. Dale met us at the ferry terminal and took us to the Inn, we only stayed one night but we had breakfast to go waiting for us in the morning to taked on the ferry back with us. Staff so accomadating and helpful I give the Metlakatla Inn 5*. If you find yourself in Met call Dale for a room @ the Inn.
Thank you for you unlimited hospitality...I will be back

Room Tip: Any room is geat
1  Thank Paula D
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Five-star feel on two star budget! Amazing amenities, very friendly helpful people. Very clean rooms I slept better than in my own bed! I have stayed at the rest now I only stay at the best! I always joy their DVD library in the lobby.

Room Tip: Room 8 & 9 have a balcony!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Been to Metlakatla Hotel? Share your experiences!