“Beautiful restaurant nestled in the middle of Palmer”
Review of Rusty's at Dahlia Street - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rusty's at Dahlia Street
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Palmer, Alaska
“Beautiful restaurant nestled in the middle of Palmer”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Rusty's does a great job of creating an intimate and comfortable atmosphere and has great food. The portions are a little on the big side, so come hungry! The outdoor patio is fantastic in the summer and gives a tremendous vista of Pioneer Peak and surrounding mountains. The service is friendly and the food reliably good.

• Visited November 2012

Wasilla, Alaska
“Good food, nicely appointed facility”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This historical building in the heart of Palmer was tastefully renovated and the dining is good food, great service. My only complaint is that twice, when I visited they were closed. It's disappointing when driving specifically to a location for a meal and finding it closed.

Visited June 2012
North Houston, Texas
“Good value”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We stopped here for lunch one beautiful afternoon and happily sat outside. There were 8 of us and no one left disappointed or hungry. The food was fresh and we felt it was a good value for the Alaska. Certainly don't hesitate to try this place, but don't be a hurry. Service was a little slow :)

• Visited July 2012
Ohio
“OK Place”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Nice restaurant, pleasant waitress. I ordered a ribeye steak and it was VERY FATTY. Would not order that again. Husband had London Broil and it was very good. Salads were good. Would eat here again, just avoid that fatty steak.

Visited July 2012
New York
“Good food, fun location, but needs something”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I really liked the location of Rusty's, it seemed fun and I'm always up for a new adventure. The second I walked in though, it was easy to size up the place. Here was my first impression: Good food, atmosphere needs work, service that was either overly attentive or they forget abou you and I will be surprised when I get the bill that they don't take plastic or only take certain plastic. I was mostly right. The food was VERY good, but the atmosphere was completely sterile. How about a little music, or if there was music it needed to be turned way up. I felt like I was in a doctor's office. It was nicely decorated with plants and the layout was nice and there's alot of windows but the silence and quiet talking was deafening. The wait staff was adequate at best. They knew the menu but everything was so tentative. I didn't feel like I was a guest at their restaurant, Instead I was a customer at an upscale retail location. "Would you like another wine?" - experienced servers would never say that. The bill wasn't cheap either, when you're charging that kind of money I expect a little bit more. I

• Visited March 2012