“nice golf course”

Add it.
Palmer Golf Course
Ranked #11 of 18 Outdoor Activities in Palmer
Reviewed 28 June 2014

In the area to see family. Nice course, good selection of rental clubs for my wife and me. Good powered golf carts. Greens were very uneven, fairways wide open. Very friendly staff.

2  Thank az s

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Poor selection of rental clubs. Course very different than w we our accustomed to. Greens needed mowed. I would assume this is a typical Alaskan golf course

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We did not play the course but it looks really nice. In the shop/office the people were very kind and informed us about the offers they had and the possibilities. Maybe the next time we will not just pay a visit but also play the course.

1  Thank Anneliestrip12
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Palmer Golf Course is a great place to unwind and spend the day with friends and scenery. George runs a first rate facility with customer service in mind. I cannot wait until the course is open again!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

While I am not a big golfer, I love the challenge the river bluff offers. I've sent a few balls down there, and there is no way to recover those balls! I love the planes flying overhead and the views are amazing.

1  Thank DigginLife