“Don't waste your money!!!”
Review of Peking Garden

Peking Garden
Ranked #39 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 March 2012

A group of friends went here for dinner, it was suppose to be a buffet!! Hardly any food and the place was empty!! Food was Not good!! I wouldn't waste my money!! There are a lot better places to go to! Very disappointing!!! WeIll never go again!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2011

Yet another disappointing Chinese restaurant in the Valley. The food lacked flavor, and authenticity. The atmosphere was dreary.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I ate here a long time ago... I love chinese food... Everything is good! (I love the fortune cookies best!)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Peking Garden? Share your experiences!