Lived this place. We travelled with 3 teens and had plenty of room in the grande cabin. We travelled from Anchorage to Homer to Talkeetna to Healy and then Hatcher Pass for our last 2 nights and this place was, by far, the best. Comfortable, modern, full kitchen, quiet, and Liz (the owner) was warm and welcoming. She gave great advice on visiting Independence Anne and the hiking trails up there. Hatcher Pass is a beautiful (understatement!) drive. If I ever come back to AK, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer
- Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast Alaska/Palmer