We were very satisfied with our stay at the Knik River Lodge. The cabin was very clean and comfortable, provided in-room coffee, and the view is beautiful. Peter is a wonderful host. We enjoyed both breakfast and dinner at the on-site dining room. The food is gourmet-- the chef, Andre, is wonderful. We decided to try the helicopter tour of Knik Glacier that leaves from the front of the lodge, and it was truly an amazing experience. Walking on the top of the glacier is not something you will soon forget. If you are looking for a unique experience and some quiet time away from it all, I recommend the Knik River Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself on the deck of a beautiful cabin, pondering the serenity of the wilderness. Look for our resident moose or listen to the great horned owl in his favorite lookout tree on top of the hill. Knik River Lodge is remote enough to be true wilderness, yet just one hour by car from Anchorage. Perfectly situated for exploring South-central Alaska, we invite you to share our magical part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Knik River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knik River Hotel Anchorage
- Knik River Lodge Alaska/Palmer