I had organized our tour in Alaska (June 28th- July 8th, 2013) considering the best feed back of Tripadvisor, and I want leave our special one for this lodge.
Alaska is a stunning place, really unique, but the tourism is not at top rated level for the structures of lodges and hotels. Peter,the managing director at kink river lodge, and all his staff made the difference!
Rooms are very cozy, and clean, the restaurant is very good, and the helicopter flight is unbelievable!! From the lodge is possible organize helicopter flight to the close glacier for a sled dog tour (amazing and funny!) or other activities... The see sight is terrific!!
A bit expensive but the best thing to do in Aladka!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself on the deck of a beautiful cabin, pondering the serenity of the wilderness. Look for our resident moose or listen to the great horned owl in his favorite lookout tree on top of the hill. Knik River Lodge is remote enough to be true wilderness, yet just one hour by car from Anchorage. Perfectly situated for exploring South-central Alaska, we invite you to share our magical part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Knik River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knik River Hotel Anchorage
- Knik River Lodge Alaska/Palmer