I took my parents to Knik River Lodge for my parents birthday. We were all thrilled. Peter, the owner and his wife were wonderful. The housekeepers were very friendly and did a great job. We loved our stay. I will bring all my friends that come to Alaska to stay at the lodge. Make sure you take a helicopter to Knik Glacier while you stay there. Round out your trip with a drive over Hatcher's pass and on to Talkeetna. It was an awesome time.
Thank you Peter 1 and Peter 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself on the deck of a beautiful cabin, pondering the serenity of the wilderness. Look for our resident moose or listen to the great horned owl in his favorite lookout tree on top of the hill. Knik River Lodge is remote enough to be true wilderness, yet just one hour by car from Anchorage. Perfectly situated for exploring South-central Alaska, we invite you to share our magical part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Knik River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knik River Hotel Anchorage
- Knik River Lodge Alaska/Palmer