And the Cabins are really great too! I stayed at the cabins earlier in the summer. They are clean and the views are magnificient! The cabin even had a cute little loft, so that's cool. And we took a helicopter ride with a guy named Dusty. He was a great pilot who gave us interesting info about the glaciers and he even circled around Black bears that we saw. I am a pilot (airplane) also and he gave me a run down on how to fly a helicopter. So that was pretty cool. Peter was very helpful too. We met him when we first got there. A really nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself on the deck of a beautiful cabin, pondering the serenity of the wilderness. Look for our resident moose or listen to the great horned owl in his favorite lookout tree on top of the hill. Knik River Lodge is remote enough to be true wilderness, yet just one hour by car from Anchorage. Perfectly situated for exploring South-central Alaska, we invite you to share our magical part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Knik River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knik River Hotel Anchorage
- Knik River Lodge Alaska/Palmer