“Great burgers and specials.”

R W's Hamburger House
Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Try the fried clams!! Credit cards are not welcome.. Take cash or check.. I think they have an ATM.. Not for sure on that....

1  Thank TalkeetnaRV
There are newer reviews for R W's Hamburger House

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Just stopped in with my family to try out R W's. We were greeted very warmly as we entered the restaurant. Their menu has an huge assortment of burgers and baskets to choose from. I chose the California Burger with a side of onion rings, it was beyond scrumptious! Everyone's food was fantastic and the service was extremely friendly. We will most definitely make this one of our regular stops from now on. I highly recommend R W's!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite burger stop. The value is great too. It's cheaper and the food is way better than any local fast food place and you get more food. The teriyaki burger is my favorite.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

What I expected when I saw the R&W's sign on a quaint log cabin was that the inside would be cozy and comfortable. Instead I was greeted by unclean fluorescent lighting and a cluster of junk memorabilia. R&W is clustered with junk thrift/garage seating that is worn and old which goes hand in hand with the food which seems to have been purchased generically and thrown to the bottom of the freezer for a year or two and then rediscovered only to end up on my plate. The place has potential if the owner's focus on what is important "the inside" and "quality food."

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We were on our way through Palmer and looking for more than an industrial fast food burger. Found R W's Hamburger House a mile down the Palmer-Wasilla Road. This is a gem in really good burgers and fries for the same price as the big name 'M' place down the road. Service was good and burgers big, juicy and full of fresh ingredients. Looks like R W's is now our families favorite stop when traveling through Palmer from now on.