“Best doughnuts this side of Seattle!”
Review of Slack's Sugar Shack Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Slack's Sugar Shack Bakery
Reviewed 31 March 2013

If you want a good fritter, this is the place to go. Custom cakes, and other pastries too! Support local, and go to Slacks!

There are newer reviews for Slack's Sugar Shack Bakery

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I love this bakery, very fresh and tasty items. I don't remember ever eating such good donuts, I'm not much of a donut person but their's are so good. They also have other items that are very good.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Stop in for a yummy morning donut and coffee. Have flown the "peanut butter bow ties" accross the country.

Reviewed 23 October 2010

My family does not normally eat doughnuts and today we had wanted them. Rather than going to the local store for some nasty hard doughnuts, I had remembered we had a small business owner down the street. It was a long shot, since we had not been there before. The shops owner/employee was super nice and helpful, the store was clean and tidy, but the variety of sweets was what made us giddy. Anything you could think of was there! Once you took a bite you were in heaven. I loved how the cream in the middle of some were not so sweet you feel as if you were choking. The flavors went well together and nothing was over powering. We have found our new sweets place!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Their sweet's are to sweet for me but I love the way they have the place decorated.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook