“Palmer, Alaska is proud of our sugar supplier!”
Review of Slack's Sugar Shack Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Slack's Sugar Shack Bakery
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Fresh baked pastries everyday are a real treat in Palmer, Alaska. My favorite is their pecan pie. Hot strong coffee is a great partner to pecan or fruit pie on a cold day anytime of the year here.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Some of the bakery fare is very good, but the donuts are really not that good.
They are changing hands now due to retirement, hope the new owners do well.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Slack's is a great stop for fresh donuts and coffee. Great prices and a big variety. My family loves going here on the weekends for glazed donuts. Everyone there is always friendly.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I could eat there every day if I could. Love the peanut butter bow ties and apple fritter and my kids love the sugar rings and sprinkle ones .

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We went here for breakfast before the State Fair.
The doughnuts were soft and fresh, with a great selection.
I loved the cinnamon and sugar, my son couldn't stay away from the glazed.
Girls loved the twists.
Everything was very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Michael B