“Family fishing trip.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soldotna
Alaska Fishing & Lodging
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My second trrip to Alaska. Tyland and the crew were great. Took care of us and we felt welcomed like family. Cabins clean and comfy.I was the only one who had been to Alaska . The 3 guys were awed at thee beauty of Alaska. Tyland supplied waders, flies, rods, etc. anything we needed. Couldn't have asked for a better host. I got some advanced fly fishing lessons from Damon. Altogether it was a very good time. Already planning my next trip. Thanks to AlaskaFishiing & Lodging.
Judy W.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Have been to Alaska many times. Ty and his crew the best. Our group was with Ty in July 2011. We had several novices with us and they had the time of their life. Ty was patient and couldn't have been nicer. Hope to return every year.

Paul Wild & Family

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Had an awesome time fishing. The cabins were clean and comfortable, nothing like a hot shower after a long day fishing. Beds were comfortable and warm. All the comforts of home, including satellite tv. We went a bit too early in the season, but it was still a great time. Already plannin this years trip, with a longer stay. I highly recommend Ty and his crew.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chuck D
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I took my first trip ever to Alaska with my buddy Chuck. We went the first week of May after King salmon. Tyland worked his butt off for us getting us fishing on a day we had made a mistake of that he had not planned for. The fishing was Tough for kings and didnt see hardly any caught the whole time we were there. We knew that it would be a tougher time to go then later in the season But that is when we could go. The cabins were nice and neat and the beds were comfortable. We got there and Ty's wife was on her hands and knees scrubbing one of them. Made quit an impression. About the only thing i could say Negativly about it would be no inside stove top. But for a couple guys the Grill worked GREAT. He aslo got us on a halibut trip With Capt Will that was awesome Capt Will worked his BUTT OFF getting everyone a limit even when I made the mistake of Throwing back a solid catch hoping for a bigger one. He came through with flying colors. Damen always had a story to tell and the gear over all was top notch..... My biggest problem overall with the entire trip???Ty got sick bout halfway thru our stay Poor guy was barely holding his lunch and coughing up a storm but He kept at it. Planning another trip as of this minute to go back In august I CANT wait...Bringing my wife this time around as well and I would never bring My wife somewhere That wasnt women friendly...thanks TY LOved every minute of it

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My brothers and I planned a surprise trip for my father in 2004 and Ty helped us make that the trip of a lifetime!
My Dad had always dreamed of fishing in Alaska for the big fish. Dad enjoyed that trip so much that he wanted to go again. So this Summer (2012) we'll help him celebrate his 80th birthday, by fishing with Tyland and his crew. Back in 2004 Tyland "bent over backwards" to make everything work and he's doing it for us again. This is more than the actions of someone trying to make money. He's representing Alaska sport fishing at it's best.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KevinG131981
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I have been going to Soldotna for a few years now and Tyland and his crew are nothing short of top notch. I have brought the whole family (wife, two daughters and my brother) up to Alaska Fishing and Lodging and there has been nothing but great service and spectacular fishing. I recall a time when we were out on the Kenai and Ty caught a little razzing from the other guides because he had three women on board. Seemed kind of funny if you ask me because on a slow day, we came back limited while others were empty handed. Experience beats luck any day. The outstanding service and attention to detail are unparalleled. We would go out on a day of fishing and come back to a room that was nothing short of spectacular. They went above and beyond to make our experiences the best ever.

Room Tip: Any room is a great one.