“YUM!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Boise, Idaho
“YUM!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great sandwiches. This place is delicious, everything is fresh and the sandwiches are huge! I had the veggie sandwich, and it was great.

2 Thank JennCish

Duluth, Georgia
“Perfect lunch spot!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The perfect place for lunch. Sandwiches were huge and delicious. A half sandwich here is like a whole sandwich anywhere else. You could get a whole and save the rest for dinner. I went with my dad, my husband and our 3 kids. Everyone loved their lunch! Some got sandwiches, some soup, some salad and it was all great!

2 Thank Julie49022
Amarillo, Texas
“great sandwiches and cookies”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place is great. Good home made soups and cookies. The hoagies and sub sandwiches are big and full of meat and cheese. I could not eat all of mine and I eat big... Highly recommend this mom and pop restaurant..

1 Thank GreggB0765
fremont
“Great Deli sandwich's”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

On our way back to whitier our tour bus tour guide actually called in about 30 individual orders each with a different name. All different sandwiches, we got there about 20 minutes later and almost all where ready and called out by name.
The deli sandwiches where fresh and delicious. They have many choices for breads, meats you name it.
Would definitely eat here Again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank roger n
Rome, Georgia
“Better than a chain…1/2 sandwich? Wow.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place opened since my last trip late last summer filling in what used to be a fast food joint. Really decent lunch. Lots of choices. Three lunches were just shy of $40 though, so it ain't budget. I got the 1/2 Reuben and "spicy" Potato soup. I'd say skip the soup and just get the 1/2 sandwich, but that sandwich must be a monster.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tyson R

Been to Odie's Deli? Share your experiences!