“Total Relaxation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soldotna
Alaska Serenity Lodge
Anchorage, Alaska
“Total Relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

The Alaska Serenity Lodge was a perfect a weekend getaway from Anchorage. Arriving late on a Friday night we were greeted by dozens of bunny rabbits and the onsite handyman (who provided free beer!!). Our first impression of the property was the fantastic location on the lake and the breathtaking views. We were taken directly to our private cabin and were shown where everything was located on the property. The cabin was new, spotless and cozy, yet large enough to provide some privacy. All we needed to bring with us were clothes and food, everything else was provided! There is a hot tub, canoe, hiking, fishing, everything we could want. Friday night Katie and her daughters joined us for a large bonfire complete with smores :-). This is such a peaceful area, yet not too far from Soldotna for restaurants/nightlife. Eventhough Dave has connections for guided fishing & hunting trips; we didn't book anything this time. However, will definitely be coming back in 2011!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank AK_Ginger99518

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2010

Close to everything relaxing like views, moose, and fishinig, but far away from noise, stress, and crowds. Our group of 8 rented the entire big lodge - it was perfect. They even have vacuum sealer in garage for you to seal your catch from the Kenai. Moose by the hot tub, rabbits everywhere - beautiful, relaxing place with all the modern amenities.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank ksobczak
Terrebonne, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2010

I recently stay at the Alaska Serenity Lodge in Soldotna AK for three weeks. From the moment I arrived, I was impressed by the views and the Hosts, Dave, Katie and their family are very gracious and friendly. The accommodations are very nice and Dave and Katie have added several conveniences, such as Wi-Fi, washer/dryers, BBQ's, a hot tub, and canoe for the lake to name a few.
I stayed in the Mallard Cabin which had a small kitchen, living room, bed room and bathroom. It was perfectly sized for a couple or a couple with small children. The cabin was well equipped and comfortable.
Alaska Serenity Lodge is conveniently located five minutes from Soldotna and the Kenai River. There was plenty to do in my off time, I was fortunate enough to catch a 100 Halibut during my stay. I have traveled all over the world and put Alaska Serenity Lodge at the top of my list for all around great places.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank awcsmac
Valley City, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2010

I travelled to the Peninsula with my brothers and father for his 70th Birthday for fishing and sightseeing. We had a wonderful trip and the biggest reason was our stay at AK Serenity Lodge. The Richardsons are the perfect hosts. Very friendly and accomodating. The lodge and views are beautiful. It had everything we needed or wanted. Very close to Soldotna - but you feel hundreds of miles away. We will stay there again and reccomend it highly to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010
2 Thank FBCoach60
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2010

I really loved my stay here at Alaska Serenity Fishing Lodge. It is located right on Denise Lake a very short drive from Soldotna, and near great fishing. We were very late in checking in, and the owners stayed to welcome me. That really shows they care about their business and they are professional and friendly.

If you were going on a fishing expedition, this would be a very good option as it has several amenities: fish freezers, a LARGE outdoor jacuzzi (clearn and HOT!), most cabins have kitchens, and it even has a canoe for communal use (they have new lifejackets in variety of sizes.)

I didn't bring my computer, but they also have wireless. I brought a DVD, but unfortunately my room didn't have a DVD player. They have satellite cable with flatscreen tvs. My room was small, but the linens were very comfy and the price was very low; I feel I got an excellent value.

It looks like they have great options for both small and big parties. A large group could rent a whole house, and they have private, 2-person cabins for those on a quiet getaway. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Anchorage
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2010

From the first moment that I arrived to the Serenity Lodge I knew that I was going to have a great trip. The look was exactly what I would picture for an Alaskan lodge. I stayed in the Back Country Cabin which was perfect. I had the ability to cook my own fish in the cabin and relax afterwards down by the quite lake with a cocktail. The accomodations weren't the only thing that impressed me, Dave and Katie were great people. They made me feel more like a visiting friend than a guest. All together I had an amazing time and can't wait to plan my next trip!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2010

You wanna talk about "making memories"! My family traveled from Oregon to stay and fish in the greatest fishery. We found this semi secluded lodge just outside of the quaint little town of Soldotna. The hospitality was awesome, the fishing was great and the memories I have made with my family will never be forgotten. I am planning my next trip with the lodge owners, but this time instead of 4 days, we are planning on staying two weeks. We had such a great time! Dave and Katie Richardson are the best at what they do. If you are into making family memories, contact them for the stay of a lifetime! P.S. The 132 pounds of salmon fillets made the trip even better!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Soldotna
Kenai River Lodge
Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge
Soldotna Inn
Soldotna Inn
#8 of 8 in Soldotna

Been to Alaska Serenity Lodge? Share your experiences!