“New remodel is very nice”
Review of Hooligans Lodge

Hooligans Lodge
Salt Lake City, Utah
“New remodel is very nice”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I recently stayed at Hooligans and couldn't have been happier. I heard they just did a new remodel and the rooms look great. the beds were very comfortable and love the location. Breakfast was Waffles and coffee plus more. I was very happy with my stay and will for sure go again. The bar next door is very nice and great food. I would recommend Hooligans

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kenai, Alaska
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed here recently and was very satisfied with my entire stay. Nicely remodled rooms, much nicer than before. Staff was helpful and friendly. i would deffinently stay here again. :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
alaska
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My family had to stay in Soldotna for my nieces funeral. Molly and the staff at Hooligans were so great during our loss. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable. Many years ago I stayed at Hooligans before it was Hooligans. Wow how it has changed. They had a great continental breakfast, a beautiful suite and friendly service. This is such a great place I would not stay anywhere else. It was so nice to not have to worry and be so comfortable under the circumstances. Thank you again!!

Room Tip: The Suite was perfect and the bed was so comfortable. I love what they have done with the Log cabin...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mjmoonin
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Nice folks ,
Club next door with restaurant very nice.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Gene S
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 28 July 2011

For the price it was perfect,the rooms were a little old but clean and great for the price, half as much from anyone else in town. The bar & food were great and the staff went way out of their way to make me happy. They even stored my fish for me and told me where to catch more! They are a true Alaskan Lodge. I liked the breakfast, it was more then enough. they advertise continental and not a full breakfast so ignore the idiot below. they have cereal cold & hot, plus fruit, juice, breakfast bars, beagles and other stuff... I will for sure stay again, they made me feel like home.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Mount Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Rooms - Terrible. Dirty. Wore out. 1960's hotel with 1990's paint. My room was in terrible shape. Bathroom had not had care in years. Bar was old, smoky, nachos was good. I would NEVER stay here again. Never....

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ostbloom
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We booked the hotel for one night because of the good rate and the nice presentation on the internet. As we found out, the this is a quite old hotel with a new outside make-over! The room was small and not very clean, the fauset in the bathroom half-broken, and the location is exposed to the noise from the highway. However, it's real close to the Kenai River, which might be convenient in case you do some fishing. Most disappointing was the breakfast: very small room and extremly limited choices.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Soldotna
Kenai River Lodge
A Cabin by the Pond
A Cabin by the Pond
#8 of 44 in Soldotna
Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge

Been to Hooligans Lodge? Share your experiences!