“Greatest gift I ever got...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of High Adventure Air

High Adventure Air
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Greatest gift I ever got...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I brought my father on a trip to Crescent Lake with Ben( younger one) and he made a trip that I will forever cherish in my heart. The bonding experience that I was able to have with my father has just been amazing and we can`t wait to go back next next year. We tried Talon Air the days before but this establishments is the far superior business. I run Everglades Holiday Park down in Fort Lauderdale and I truly appreciate the specialized treatment we received here.

Soldotna, Alaska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

High Adventure Air fly's out of Longmear Lake just 5 miles north of Soldotna, You take a 30 min. flight from the lake across Cook Inlet for some great fishing!

Yuma, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fish with the bears!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have gone out with High Adventure in 2011 and 2013. We were very impressed with their professionalism and their desire to make sure we had a good time. They try and put you were the fish are biting the best and do what they can to give you a real Alaska experience. We went to fish for Silver Salmon but also saw bears 3 different times. The guides are top notch and are all about you getting the experience you want. Our group has flown with 3 other companies and will not fly with anyone else. Call them and tell them what you are looking for, they will hook you up with lodging if you need it also.

Visited July 2013
FlyFishLady, General Manager at High Adventure Air, responded to this review, 25 September 2015
Oh Steve... you are just a great guy and we thank you always for the
compliments. You have indeed been a friend since your first trip and
your last. We always smile and feel like we did it right.
Our doors are always open for you so don't be a stranger to Alaska!
Susan
Whitehouse, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Big River Lakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Bob was our pilot, and Ben M was our fishing guide. We didn't catch many fish, but we had a great day. The flight was scenic, we saw a black bear at Wolverine Creek, and the office staff was extremely helpful and courteous.

Casper, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“What a day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Wonderful experience. LOTS of fish, several bears and incredible Alaska all around us. Ben, our guide added a very nice personal touch to the day. We'd definitely do it again.

3 Thank Jodie64