“Fishing in paradise with bears” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of High Adventure Air

High Adventure Air
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fishing in paradise with bears”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Can't say enough about the High Adventure fishing trip to Crescent River. Jeremy, our guide, put us on the fish and gave us up close opportunities to watch the brown bears. The scenery alone is worth the trip.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rmilam

Spicer, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A highlight of our Alaskan Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Our group of 2 extended families was 13 people so we took 3 planes and 3 boats. We fished on August 4, 2013. Our group had several experienced fisherman but also a 16 year old who had never caught a fish, my 76 year old mom and 10 year old daughter. We fished Big River Lake. All had a great time and we appreciated how well we were treated by the guides and pilots. All were patient and supportive of our group members. We caught 31 Silvers (39 would have been the max) so action was pretty good. Saw 5 black bears wandering the shore and a bull moose from the air and also a black bear running in the water with its fish in its mouth from the air. No brown bears, which was a disappointment. Pilot flew us near a glacier on our return trip. Guides gave hip boots to those who didn't have rain pants as the day started out damp. Overall a great day and very professional organization.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gregg_Karen
fresno
“Trip of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We took a trip to the Crescent Lake with a family. Though it was raining a little on the Lake, it was still a memorable experience. We got to see two bears. Our guide Jeremey was awesome. He made us very comfortable and was flexible to do things that we wanted. My 8 year old had a blast with fishing and he caught a big Sockeye Salmon. He wanted to do more fishing after this trip. Other in my family enjoyed the fishing too.
Trip is definitely worth the expense and if you are in Alaska, this could be your lifetime memory to enjoy.

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Greatest gift I ever got...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I brought my father on a trip to Crescent Lake with Ben( younger one) and he made a trip that I will forever cherish in my heart. The bonding experience that I was able to have with my father has just been amazing and we can`t wait to go back next next year. We tried Talon Air the days before but this establishments is the far superior business. I run Everglades Holiday Park down in Fort Lauderdale and I truly appreciate the specialized treatment we received here.

Visited July 2013
Soldotna, Alaska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

High Adventure Air fly's out of Longmear Lake just 5 miles north of Soldotna, You take a 30 min. flight from the lake across Cook Inlet for some great fishing!

Visited July 2013