“More than just good beer”

Kenai River Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 21 things to do in Soldotna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stop in for a beer and food! Brewery is open 11-8, Kitchen is open 12-7:45.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Alaska
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“More than just good beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is a great place for relaxing after fishing and having a bite to eat and something cold to wash it down with.

Visited June 2011

Brooklyn, New York
“Alaska to me is a state of mind.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

It is Thursday August 25th, 2011 and I am back at work and getting ready for the hurricane that is supposed to hit the NY & Long Island area, over this coming weekend. Thought I should let you know that both me and my son, were both happily surprised with our stay at your camp. Never having stayed at a camp like yours, I did not know what to expect in as far as accommodations, food, and fishing charters were supposed to be. Well, all I can say is, all of the above were first rate, and much more then what I expected. I want to say “Thank you all” for making our trip to Alaska truly an experience we will never forget. People, friends, and family, all ask the same questions, what is Alaska like, and the best way I can put it, or explain it, is that Alaska to me, is a state of mind. I cannot put into words the shear beauty and majesty of the places I have seen during my short stay. The magnificent sights, in a way, made me feel very small and humble. I would like to revisit Alaska as soon as my schedule will allow but again thank you so much and the best to all of you in the future.

Sincerely

Joseph Grosseto Sr.

Visited August 2011
Glendale, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Hole in the Wall but great Brew!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

This place is behind Froso's restaurant....Their beers are fantastic. You stand and order. They have growlers, pigs, pints. Try the Sunken Island IPA, Breakfast Stout or many others.

Visited August 2011