“I love this place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been going to Ginger's for years. I recommend it to anyone looking for good food in Soldotna.

The prices sometimes seem high...then you see your plate.

In the years I have been going there, I have never left hungry.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Stargzrrag

Kenai, Alaska
“Clams! And the service is good too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

So I had to give Ginger's two tries, but now love it. Not sure what turned me off during my first visit, but my wife insisted I try it again and now I'm hooked. Can't speak to everything on the menu, but the fried clams are top notch. I usually pair them with onion rings and coleslaw. My wife has been a bit more adventurous with the menu, to include the daily specials. One that comes to mind was a pot roast special, which was excellent. I can't say enough about the service - attentive and responsive without being overbearing. I've only experienced lunch so far, but do plan to make it to Ginger's for dinner. A hole in the wall in an old mall, but well worth the visit.

• Visited November 2013
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went into Ginger's on the recommendation of a local. Very cute little restaurant! The staff was very attentive and friendly, everything we ordered was beyond what we expected, and the prices were reasonable to boot! We will definetly be going back before our trip is over!

• Visited June 2013
Soldotna, Alaska
“Excellent Service with Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The service is always way above the curve of the rest. The food is always good too and the cook always makes sure that I am happy with what I order and that I am full. Stop in to Ginger's anytime you want a good meal with superb service!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bud M
Soldotna, Alaska
“Quaint Hole in the Wall Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

The flashback memoralbilia and 60's diner feel. The food is delicious and the wait staff is the friendliest I've come across.

Visited July 2012