“Best fishing guide and experience in Alaska!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“Best fishing guide and experience in Alaska!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I had an AMAZING time fishing in Alaska, thanks to Capt. Mike at Spirit of the Kenai. From the very beginning I could tell he was genuinely invested in making sure my day of fishing was fun and successful.

Mike was obviously an expert fisherman, and with only a few casts of trial and error he quickly figured out exactly where the fish were and what they were biting on. My group caught our limits very quickly! With other guides, the minute you reel in the last fish that maxes out your limit, they're pulling up anchor and heading back, but Capt. Mike took the time to show us around the Kenai river and explained all about the wildlife and had some great stories as well. A true Alaskan and gentleman in every sense.

I enthusiastically recommend Spirit of the Kenai Alaska Fishing Adventures and Capt. Mike to anyone wanting a really fun and personalized fishing experience in Alaska!

Visited August 2013