My teenage son and I very much enjoyed our recent one week stay at the Soldotna B&B Lodge. The Lodge is clean and well-maintained, and the owners and staff were always helpful. The breakfasts are great! The Lodge has a true family atmosphere. We chose the father/son package of fishing trips (plus a fjord tour) offered by the Lodge and for us it was a perfect choice. The Lodge made all of the arrangements with local fishing guides, and every day was a different experience. (And we caught a lot of salmon, trout, halibut and lingcod.) It is nice also that the Lodge vacuum seals and deep freezes your fish right on site. We would not hesitate to go back to the Soldotna B&B Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge