I found this place off trip advisor last year. No first hand references. All I read was favorable, and then we arrived. The accommodations were excellent, the food was great, and the staff superb. I am not blowing smoke rings, for real. Steve was exceptionally accommodating. All we had to do was catch the fish. Our guides were A+++. I will do this again, same place, same time of year. Schedule July 1-15 for the sockeye run. We fished for kings, caught, one jack. Halibut LIMITS out of Homer, trout and salmon in Kenai, Kosilof and upper Kenai. I would recommend this trip to anyone interested in fishing. We saw lots of game floating the river. Moose, eagles, bear. JUST DO IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge