I stayed at the Soldotna B&B last week after reading Tripadvisor reviews. I was not disappointed. This place is run on passion. If you love fishing and sharing down time with people of like interest, this is the place for you. If you have a 4AM departure for a fishing trip, you will have a hot breakfast waiting for you at 3:30AM. Thank you Sarah. They will set up any kind of fishing adventure you want and with the latest fishing intell. Monica and Steve are the owners and are there to take care of your every need. Their staff is passionate about fishing. The rooms are very comfortable. Given a choice, request a room with a bathroom. I had a room without one. My room had a sink and it wasn't a problem walking down the hall to the shower room or separate bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge