We loved our stay at the Wandering Moose this past summer. Charming, sparkling clean cabins, wonderful hosts and super spot for river fishing. You can wade in and catch your fill of reds in a beautiful, quiet spot right on the Kenai. Audrey will arrange your activities and even teach you how to fish (if you don't already know how). We are going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge