All reviewsferris wheelthe riverwould definitely stay here againan early morning flightexcellent locationroom facingnight viewenjoyable staywell equipped gymjapanese restaurantbed was comfortablenice hotelhigh speedrooms are bigthe executive loungebreakfast buffeteye
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

A excellent position and clean and modern hotel.

The restaurant service struck me as excellent, with the service by staff to be a cut above the rest.

Would recommend this hotel for business travelers.

Breakfast and the restaurant , had good food and catered for Western travelers well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Frank Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and taking the time to write an amazing review! We are so glad to hear that you genuinely enjoyed staying in our hotel and truly appreciate your positive feedback about our staff and service. All your comments with regards to hotel`s location and restaurant service are highly appreciated. We are thrilled to find out that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Hotel Management team

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Good , clean hotel with a hearty breakfast and everything you would expect from a Holiday Inn. The foyer though spacious had a colour scheme not quite to my taste maybe dated. Rooms are good but warm at night and the AC is centrally controlled.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Frank Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear guest
Warm greeting from the Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside Hotel, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

I am glad so see that you had a nice stay with us, and enjoyed our services and breakfast. The design of foyer derives from an integration of Chinese and Western style, with an application of warm colour scheme characterized by warm and comfortable sense. The heating mode of our central air conditiong had turned on in mid-October, I apologize that which may make you feel hot a little bit in the room.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Frank.yu@ihg.com, it is my pleasure to be your point of contact, or if I can be any of further assistance. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside Hotel in the near future. Once again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

Warm regards

Hotel Management Team

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Imagine en international hôtel where speaking English would so rare! This is the one. Of course China has not a reputation for English spoken, but in how can it be possible there? I came to the restaurant, all menu was in Chinese so I asked for explanations. After 10’ and 6 différent people coming, the bar manager (who actually had finished his service) helped me!
Another very negatives point is the fitness center which despite good equipment is opened to the street and the ground floor where everybody smokes! So if you’re not enough with pollution you got smoke !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Frank Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Guest

Greeting from the Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside Hotel, thank you for the time that you have taken to share your comments. I personally apologize for any inconvenience and disappointing experience, which has been immediately shared within the management team.

Please believe that those are not our usual standard, we will definitely review the issue of smoking area, and further enhance the training of English. I truly appreciate your constructive comments, which can help us to check and find what we did insufficiently in delivering services and making our guest satisfied, and with your feedback, we will be able to continuously make improvement to our overall operation.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our hotel, and I sincerely hope that we may still have the opportunity to re-build up your image of our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact with me via frank.yu@ihg.com, it would be my pleasure if i can be of any further assistance. We are always delighted to look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Kind regards

Hotel Management Team

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Nice location with the Tianjin Eye just around the corner.

Decent rooms though the cleaning in the bathrooms is not at a high standard.

Service from hotel staff is also average. Not very flexible or service oriented. Many don't speak proper English.

Breakfast food variety range limited. Often too greasy.

So in short good hardware but software not at the same level.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

Dear guest

Greeting from the Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside Hotel! Thank you for staying and taking the time to share your comments with us.

All the issues you pointed have immediately been shared within our team, we will definitely review the food variety of breakfast, and also make sure to improve all elements in order to deliver flawless experience to all our guests. Should be any particular request you may have in the future for breakfast, the chef will always be happy to make it for your personally.

I am sorry you had met a few dissatisfied issues during you stay, please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Tianjin Riverside Hotel in the near future, and it will be my pleasure if i can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at frank.yu@ing.com. Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

It is nice to travel with friends this time .At the beginning of the ordinary room,we were pleasantly surprised that the front desk had upgraded our room,and service was very good.The traffic is very convenient,the evening scenery is very beautiful,and the room that sees ferris wheel.I like this hotel.I will be back for next year Holidayinn,and I will choose this hotel in Tianjin.I hope you can stay here longer and enjoy the scenery while you are on vacation. The restaurants here are also very nice. I like the Japanese restaurant very much.This hotel gives me a good impression.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Thanks for your compliments. We just did what we do everyday, and really happy to hear that enjoyable sound form our guest. We will do whatever we can to give the best stay experience to every guest. And we are looking forward to see you soon.