“Recent Staty”

Ibis Hotel Tianjin Tanggu Yanghuo Market
Ranked #382 of 1,357 Hotels in Tianjin
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This IBIS Hotel represents good value for money. It follows the same standard internationally. Just needs bathroom linen refreshed. Staff speaks basic English and are very helpful. I stay at many IBIS hotels internationally and it meets a good standard.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room is average with the air con was not switch on when I stay there. The location is the only consoling part whereby it is near to the subway with lots of thing to eat and shop.
Please be prepare that it is far away from the railway station and airport.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Standard type of Ibis China room. Clean & pleasant. Reception staff Angelia Zhang was very friendly & helpful, giving me good suggestion when I requested to view rooms before proceeding on to check-in. Other reception staff are so so. Cleaners are friendly too.

和中国大陆的一般宜必思房间差不多。 干净、温馨。 前台服务员张乐非常殷勤、热情。我要求先看房间、挑选房间,再付款。 她亲自带我上楼,也给了我蛮好的建议,给了我窗外景色蛮好的房间。 其他前台服务员一般般。 房间打扫的清洁工都蛮有礼。 若再去滨海新区,将会再住该旅店。

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2012

1. Breakfast is lousy. Furthermore try to imagine that I am staying for more than 3 weeks and having the same type food everyday.
2. Room floor is dirty.
3. They so call 15分钟满意合同 is useless in this hotel but Ibis hotel at Jakarta, Indonesia that I had stayed before is practice their 15 min fulfill. I have wait more than 15 minute for them to solve internet. Starting they ask me Some more their receptionist ask me to go to counter myself with my luggage from my room to change another room access card.
4. Room air con control is useless, Already put to maximum of fan speed and lowest temperature 10 deg Celsius but nothing happen. Asked them to do something but answer I always got is "It is like this, can't do anything".
5. In their laundry list state submission before 10am will be returned the same day but reality no. I only can get my laundry back on the next day.
I sure that this is not the way Ibis manage their hotel. As Ibis at Jakarta, Indonesia is much cleaner, comfortable and better in service but Ibis Tianjin here ready make me upset.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business