Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewseuropean style buildingsbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciouspropertybasementarchitectureflushingchinatoilettub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

i was surprised by the value this hotel gives. i was welcomed by welcoming Tracy that showed me around very nicely like rest of the stuff,
overall the hotel is designed as german street with separate houses but actually the houses are connected by very big basement where the pool and gym are located
every detail here is designed and inspired mostly by old movies style
every room is designed in different style
the first room i got was huge suite really big with everything you could think of. only problem was that the windows were not so big so not so many outside view in the room. second suite was designed by film noir style and it was with black and dark purple colors only with almost no windows . that was a bit over design for me - i would prefer normal room with window better than any design
pool is long enough to practice laps and when i was done, someone place bottle of water at the side of the pool for me - that was very nice
location is in residential neighborhood - nothing much to do around and need taxi to get anywhere
breakfast is nice - everyone sits next to one big table which makes it friendlier atmosphere

Room Tip: request room with light
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
IndigoTJ, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Shmulik C,
Thank you very much for your stay at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe and taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us!
We are delighted to know that you like the hotel different room design style, swimming pool, our friendly service and comfortable atmosphere when having breakfast. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is second review I am writing for this hotel. I had the first one deleted because it didn't do justice to the AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE that we had experienced when my family and I stayed there. Sure, the grounds were impeccably designed and well-maintained. Our room had a gorgeous maritime theme combining blonde wood panels and ocean hues. The very tall windows framed the gorgeous blue skies we enjoyed while we were there. And we had one of those high-tech toilets that warm, wash and dry you with the press of a button. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and best enjoyed al fresco on the balcony. The compound was at the corner of an intersection but it was surprisingly quiet. And the location is just a quick cab ride away from tons of interesting destinations.

But like I said, the main strength of this young establishment are the PEOPLE who run it. Never in China have I seen a more genuinely courteous, attentive, receptive and caring staff. When I needed someone to help me access wiFi in our room a front desk staff member came right over to see if I was pressing the right keys on my iPad. When I needed cold medicine for my daughter front desk right away put me in a cab with directions to get to the nearest western clinic.

Most importantly, in the days following our family vacation in Tianjin both manager and reception employees rallied their ENTIRE TEAM- from front desk to housekeeping to security- to find a bag that I thought I had left inside the safe in our room. I had suggested that whoever cleaned our room must have taken it, leaving behind a set of keys. That notion was enough to set off alarm bells across all departments and they kept in touch with me for several days to reassure me that they were doing everything possible to help. After about just a day they had my keys delivered to me in Beijing. Then they asked me for a list of items I had lost, and replaced them through Taobao, every single item! Of course, I promised to send the items right back. As it turned out my bag was not lost or stolen after all. On the same day a courier replaced my lost things I found my bag under the seat of our car!

Throughout this whole ordeal, every single person from the hotel who contacted me maintained a tone of utmost concern and respect in their voice (over the phone and in emails). And they probably knew deep in their heart that no one from their staff would've taken anything from our room. This is what really wowed me about Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe. It operates within a culture of GENUINE HUMAN KINDNESS. That's hard to come by in most hotels. Even in the most expensive ones.

To the staff and management of Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, my sincerest apologies. And THANK YOU so very much.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IndigoTJ, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to write the second review about your stay experience at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe. We are very proud of our staff to solve this problem in such a good way. We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations. Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had a warm welcome on arrival and we stayed at room 323 ( twin beds room with a large toilet including a bathtub). It has a maritime theme. Room is quiet, lovely and bed is very comfortable. One can also access the breakfast area by the underground passage way. Breakfast room has a nice decor and the breakfast is sufficent although the variety is not alot. From hotel, one can take a cab to Galaxy park and shopping mall where there is Piazza Bianca which sells very delicious white pizza. it is lovely to walk at Galaxy Park. We loved our stay at almost new Hotel Indigo.

Room Tip: Rooms in willaim st 3 is quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
IndigoTJ, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Kim025Singapore,
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us here at the Indigo. We are delighted to know that our maritime theme room made your stay experience more memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Tianjin soon and suggest you experience European Luxury theme or Da Hua Cinema theme room.
Thank you!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have visited Indigo Shanghai and Indigo Hongkong, but this hotel is totally different. Nice location with beautiful architecture and design, each building has different style. Nice room with bigger space and high ceiling, Japanese style toliet, some rooms even has balcony with great view especially during night time when lights is on. Staff are friendly and helpful. It will be my 1st choice when visit Tianjin in future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
IndigoTJ, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear Eddy L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

As I often travel to Beijing for a weekend, I wanted to try this new hotel.

As it is new it is not easy to find by taxi driver, better prepare a printed map. It is a bit further away from main attractions and the city center. The neighbourhood is nothing special and not worth walking around.

The hotel itself consist of 9 buildings in old style which makes a nice atmosphere. As it is only opened since 6 months everything is clean and working. The service was very good and friendly. It also has a pool which is worthwhile relaxing at. We did not try the bar but it looked nice and had live music with two guitar players.

The room had the movie style and as it was deluxe it was nice and big. But now the downside which spoiled the entire stay. The room was towards the main road. We came back late at night to experience that there were heavy trucks driving all night in front of our room. It took us a longtime to get asleep. We heard the heavy trucks drive currently all night as there is a construction site nearby. As we checked out we got the usual, next time we will give You a different room.... But my expectation to Indigo is different, get it right the first time! If You know that every night night there will be heavy trucks driving currently, just do not sell the room. No customer will be nhappy if there is no rom available but customer will certainly be unhappy if they do not have a good rest.

Room Tip: Take a room to the courtyard
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
IndigoTJ, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Xiao P, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding
your recent stay with us at Hotel Indigo Tianjin Haihe.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Your comments about the heavy trucks driving all night in front of your room has been documented and will certainly be looked into, ensuring that we provide all our guests with an excellent experience.
We hope this would not deter you from choosing hotel indigo tianjin haihe again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!