The hotel has a great view, huge rooms, lovely balconies and courteous staff and close to the lighthouse beach which has plenty of great food options. Also all the great things others reviewers have mentioned are all true!
The only drawback is that it does not have a private beach. The public beach (to which the hotel has a shortcut) was awfully crowded, and not suitable to walk around in a bathing suit. We instead ended up lounging at the poolside with a view of the beach!
So if the idea of your vacation is to relax on the beach,it may not be possible here. I hear some other resorts in the area do have a private beach though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By blending the finest of art with the most sophisticated luxury, Turtle on the Beach brings about a new grammar in holidaying in this part of the world. You will find it unique in every way you look at it, either as a whole or in parts that make it a whole. And that makes Turtle on the Beach a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Turtle On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle On The Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Turtle On The Beach Kovalam, Kerala