The duplex rooms are nice and spacious. Hotel is not so old (5 years), so most facilities are up-to-date. The hotel restaurant also serves the breakfast (not outstanding). For the lunch and dinner you really need to look elsewhere. Most visitors take lunch and dinner at the Bait at Vivanta by Taj. But the offering of the Bait is for its price level not satisfactory. The good thing with Turtle on the beach is that it is on a walkable distance from the kovalam beach, where you can enjoy best local cuisine (you must try cafe de la mer in front of hotel Jeevan). Furthermore, staff is helpful, but sometimes doesn't understand what you mean, especially in the restaurant. The pool is nice. There is a table tennis and caremboard. That's about it. Oh, of course you can use the vaidyasala ayurveda which is around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By blending the finest of art with the most sophisticated luxury, Turtle on the Beach brings about a new grammar in holidaying in this part of the world. You will find it unique in every way you look at it, either as a whole or in parts that make it a whole. And that makes Turtle on the Beach a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle On The Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Turtle On The Beach Kovalam, Kerala