Vedic Heritage Boutique Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$203
US$49
US$263
US$206
Priceline
Ganesh House Homestay(Kovalam)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
Priceline
The Leela Kovalam Beach(Kovalam)
US$975
US$151
US$46
US$36
  • Pool
Little Elephant Beach Resort(Kovalam)(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Beachfront
US$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsfew minutes walk awayroom was spaciousprivate terraceeach morningthree weekslaundry serviceyoga retreatthe ground flooron arrivalkovalam beachcharlesnetsindiakovalemfridgehomestay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Vedic Heritage offers attentive service in a clean, calming space near the beach. The local cook prepares excellent Keralan food and the proprietor, Charles, is terribly helpful. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Beautiful place, sympathic staff/cook, delicious kerala food, spacious room with a huge balcony, walking distance to the beach and the host made me feel as if i have been there forever :)

big up charles !!!

tusend tack !!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was my first visit to India & Kovalam and staying in Vedic Heritage made it a delightful experience. It was an excellent place to stay, very cosy, beautiful and clean. The service was friendly at all times.

My room was spacious with a balcony. It was equipped with a ceiling fan (kept the room nice and cool although it was very warm outside) and a fridge. Also purified drinking water was provided, so there was no need to go out and buy water.

The room price included both breakfast and lunch and the food was way better than in any of the restaurants in Kovalam. Full 5 stars to the chef!

I can highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a pleasant and relaxing stay in Kovalam. A very good choice!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank H1D3H1
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I came to Vedic Heritage because I was eaten by bed bugs at my first hotel in Kovalam. The owner Charles took good care of me and my things and he help me to get rid of the bugs.
At Vedic Heritage I got peace, a beautiful room and always the best service. The food was tasteful and good for my stomach. I would love to come back and stay at Vedic Heritage.
4 minute walk to the beach, shops and restaurants

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2014

From the moment we booked our holiday Charles gave us an excellent service. The emails were full of useful information about arrangements for the taxi pick from the airport and all of our questions were answered promptly. On arrival Charles met us with a beaming smile and a fresh green tea which was appreciated after a long flight. Nothing was too much trouble and the authentic Keralian breakfast and lunch were delicious. The room was very comfortable with Mosquito nets and plugs which was good as I always get biten. The location was perfect and easy to get to yoga centre and the beach. Charles was also happy to arrange trips for us. A true bespoke service. Vedic Heritage is a calm and relaxing place and we would definatley be returning in the near future.

Room Tip: We chose a downstairs room but all are equally as good..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple