It's a good hotel. Location and facilities are good.
I liked their breakfast.
On negative side - they have very limited menu for room service for dinner. This forces the guests to have expensive buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an intimate resort that lets you get away from it all, where you are pampered with only the finest indulgences. Whatever your ideal - a secluded honeymoon, total rejuvenation, a feast of traditional cuisine, incredible entertainment, or simply the lure of our warm Kerala hospitality. Savor nature's beauty at its soothing best... at Kovalam, the internationally acclaimed beach resort on India's exotic south - western coast; the fascinating ‘emerald paradise’ situated very near the capital city of Kerala state. You can have everything here.. dreamy, lazy days, basking in the soothing gentleness of nature, under the shade of swaying palm trees...perhaps a spot of wind surfing, or speedboat racing, or an exhilarating ride on the choppy sea with a traditional fisherman in his catamaran ...even an absolutely relaxing, rejuvenating Ayurvedic massage, using natural herbal oils.... reach out to a never before, total holiday experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Swagath Holiday Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swagath Holiday Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Swagath Holiday Resorts Kovalam, Kerala
- Best Western Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) Best Western