Stayed at The Club room with ocean view.There is the sound of the waves and you can see boats from a distance.
Room service is amazing.I think every time we went out they attended to our rooms sometimes thrice in a day .Since we were coming and going to the pool or beach that was just great ! All the towels ,toiletries ,food and water were always stocked. I personally did not like the quality of toiletries provided so I would recommend using your own conditioners and shampoos .
The best thing to do is to lounge around the Infinity Pools or the Beach restaurant.We were looking to unwind so it was definitely a great place as there is plenty happening in the hotel to keep you interested.
There is a very high tax on alcohol in Kerala! But I think they have factored it in the menu prices.The bill does get a little confusing but be aware of it.
Used the gym everyday.It is state of the art. I absolutely loved doing my workouts there !
WiFi is paid which is a disappointment in this day and age.I have never understood why hotel can't provide this for free when smaller hotels can .
The property is huge but they provide you caddy to go wherever you want to.
Evenings they have cultural performances and food festivals going on at both the terrace and the beach.
What was truly fantastic was the service of staff at the Terrace Restaurant.Extremely friendly and very attentive .
The hotel needs to tightly regulate the type of people coming from outside to Skybar .I had an incident but the hotel staff handled it promptly when I told them.
Breakfast buffet and food definitely needs a lot of improvement .It is good but not as per the standard of this hotel or the prices.
There is a beautiful spa there with meditation room.I did not use them but it was booked out most of the time I went there !
I highly recommend it for couples and for anyone looking forward to relax !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala