Me and my wife stayed at the Leela Kovalam for a couple of days in July and I must tell you I have two very different and extreme opinions. First of all when we check in the lobby is flooded with people and its so hot as its not air conditioned, but a nice lady Ms. Preetu checked us in immediately. The initial room in the beach view which was allotted to us was in a corner and and dingy. We explained our concern to the duty manager Ms. Preetu & she managed to show us a Club room so that we could make a right choice. She shifted us immediately, inspite of guests queued in the lobby , to a beautiful room on higher floor. Now when we were all set to rest and enjoy our room, a guy from in room service knocks to check our minibar! Yes! Just an hour after we checked-in! This concern was shared again with Ms. Preetu and she made sure nobody disturbed us for the next 3 days. It does not end here, I called up housekeeping to get 2 pairs of slippers (which should have already been there in my room) and the answer I got was "its to of stock". Again I had to call Ms. Preetu and it was arranged within minutes. The staff is very hard working and sincere but I don't understand is that why do I have to call the Duty Manager for every little thing? After this I was assured that if we would require anything whether its arranging sight seeing or tour around the hotel or restaurant suggestions, Ms. Preetu was the right person to contact. Over all a very comfortable stay, I had made-up my mind not to come back again on the first day, but employees like Ms. Preetu, the chefs at Terrace (don't remember the names) changed my mind. I would surely be coming back next year with my whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala