“Best feeling after 2nd visit”

Jeevan Beach Resort
Ranked #40 of 52 Hotels in Kovalam
New York City, New York
“Best feeling after 2nd visit”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Been here 2 nd time in jeevan beach resort.this time I love the room and surrounding after renovation . management did a great job and resort look fresh.
Pool was very clean and restaurant serve clean and tastly food.
Thanks foe special rate

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank vincentwil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Polish first
Georgetown, Guyana
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had the best stay at Jeevan beech resort kovalam. There service provided was very good....plenty of staff all over the place prepared to bend over backwards to make your stay the best and they are flexible to honour any requests. The food was fantastic, it was a lot of fun..we felt totally relaxed and happy just staying in. We would like to thank all the staff for making our stay so memorable and we are looking forward to visit Jeevan beech resort next year.

Room Tip: FXOTIC SEA VIEW,best sea facing room
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Poti, Ceara, Brazil
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Beautiful location, superb service, friendly n caring staff, great poolside, rejuvenating spa, luxurious n comfortable rooms, safe environment, variety entertainment, good food, special treats, pleasant surprizes. All of this n more characterized this charming hotel.
It was a wonderful experience staying here, truly made the vacation special that one craves to go back for more.
Overall amazing hospitality.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ana5552013
Paris
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Stayed 4 days in this hotel during the end of july.
Bedroom 311, is a large room, with a balcony facing the sea, nice place to take a break
The bathroom was nice and usefull
The restaurant "le cafe de la mer" serve good meal and everybody try to make you happy

Room Tip: facing the sea
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JM and Co M
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Even though i did only a provisional booking for a particular room I was assured that I would be able to get the same room upon arrival. It was communicated that in case of any other bookings made for the room I would be informed. When i reached the hotel the room that was promised was not available. I had asked them why this was not communicated to me earlier for which I didn't get a proper response.

Going further I was given a room that was not bad. But the tap was not working. (Not to mention about the fridge which was not working in any of the rooms I believe). I had to switch 3 rooms to get a proper room (which was not the best,but we decided to remain content with that).

No TV and room service as promised and I was given an other excuse that they were repairing the cable lines. The food was overpriced (which was okay for me) but the quality was lacking. The bad experience forced us to cut down our stay from 2 nights to 1 (Which was disappointing enough) .

Towards the good side the staff was good and caring. I believe if they check the amenity provided and quality of food the resort can become considerably good. And ofcourse the sea from the balcony was incredible enough!!!.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Soorajj4u
jeevan_beach_resort, General Manager at Jeevan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear sir,
Thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback is valuable to us. We strive to provide all our guests with the best of facilities and try and make sure that our guests are very comfortable. We have made a note of all the points mentioned by you and will definitely work on them. Our Deluxe Double Rooms are well air-conditioned and maintained with an en-suite bathroom, the room also has an LCD television and coffee table.
We would love to have you stay with us again so that we get another opportunity to demonstrate our strongest commitment to the highest standards of hospitality.
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I was there on 16th June 2013 wd my family in room no.400 extrem top floor on the hotel the view was damn gud every morning I felt great to see the private beach of jeevan beach resort near the light house of kovalam.i enjoyed the trip bt with the great food n hospitality of the restaurant staff n the reception people was damn gud made my trip best dan ever the man Abdul nazir M.M arrange the best for me n my family.thanx every one for make us feel gud

• Stayed June 2013