This was my first visit to Kovalam & was a memorable one, Mahesh the Manager was very courteous & helpful.
we ( My wife & two year old kid) stayed in room no 309 the room was very clean , we loved the view from our balcony - the food was good , overall perfect place to relax , very good beach & pool. would definitely want to come back .
we observed that there is a differential treatment for Indians & Foreigners ( discrimination in our own country) in other places - however staff at Jeevan Beach Resort treated very well - Mahesh thanks once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Jeevan Beach Resort The Jeevan Beach Resort hosts tourists at the heart of Kovalam “the paradise of south India.” Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1970s. A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing. The resort offers accommodation in 48 rooms of 7 categories. It has a swimming pool attached with children pool. It has a multi cuisine restaurant facing the sea. We have a Beer and Wine Parlour with snooker table. It also has a roof top yard provides a best sun set view point and a space to relax and sun bath at the beach away from the folk. Each rooms has own modern bathroom, TV, fridge, intercom, and free wifi. Pearl Sea View with terrace, Exotic sea view and Bay watch has the facility for seeing the sun set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Jeevan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jeevan Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Jeevan Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala