“One single word description - Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Road view Bed room
Dosa,Chutney & Sambar
Puttu & Chick Peas
Appam & Egg Curry
Bread, Toast, Butter, Jam,Omlet & Black Tea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
vipinktma...
Kottayam, India
“One single word description - Excellent”
Reviewed 22 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Best example for what constitutes a home stay very clean, calm and peaceful ambience..good hospitality... I would like to rate 10/10 for this place... Little paradise is really a big paradise

Date of stay: September 2018
Aji K
“A Home away from Home”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

An extremely peaceful place to stay. I went for "Little Paradise" to have a homely atmosphere and I am immense happy to say that little paradise was not less than a home. It is a peaceful place to cherish and stay. All the facilities are available here. Including all the needed kitchenaries. Its green all around the house. The apartment makes us feel relaxed and independent. And the main part of this is the host, a sweet family. Many times I have been to kovalam. But this one with Little Paradise was the best. I would recommend all tourists who plan to visit kovalam to have a Paradise feel at "Little Paradise".

Date of stay: June 2018
21 Jun 2018
Thank you Aji for your gorgeous review of Little Paradise Homestay. Very happy to hear that you had a pleasant, refreshing and peaceful stay here. Yes we aim towards meeting the needs of our guests. Thank you for staying with us. You are welcome again.
Best regards
marbbess
Perth, Australia
“Fabulous holiday”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Staying at Little Paradise was a real delight. An extremely comfortable stay in a garden setting, an easy walk to and from the beach each morning. (Wonderful exercise up the hill or if you can’t manage it there’s a tuk tuk nearby). The Kerala breakfast each morning was just delicious (thanks Linda) and Joseph was a wonderful host, full of information and great stories. He added a personal touch to a very pleasant stay. Loved being able to do my washing and hang it upstairs on the terrace. Also great WIFI connection. This place is a gem with such lovely hosts. Thanks. I look forward to a return visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
19 May 2018
Thank you Margaret for your very touching review of Little Paradise Homestay. Yes our place is very comfortable and convenient to spend time at the beach. It was really a pleasure to give you Kerala breakfast. You are extremely a very pleasant guest and most joyful person I have ever met. Always smiling. You are welcome again. Thank you
Jiji J
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Wonderful stay with a lovely couple.
My family had wonderful vacation at Little Paradise Homestay. This home is really a little paradise especially when Joseph and Linda is hosting. The good homely food by Linda is a real treat and Joseph is a really a very friendly host at our service. The mattress was very comfortable and we had the luxury of a fridge and kitchen to make tea and coffee. We will stay again

Date of stay: April 2018
7 May 2018
Thank you Jiji for your excellent review of Little Paradise Homestay. Happy to know that you and family enjoyed the vacation. We are happy that you appreciated everything here. Welcome again.
Steven__B...
London, United Kingdom
“Great example of the VFM if you stay away from the beach.”
Reviewed 31 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

If I could only judge on rooms alone, this place would get 5 stars, the photos don't do the place justice, very well (purpose) built, 100% effective protection from mozzies, very comfy mattress, plenty of storage, clean bedding/towels every couple of days, air con and fans both work very well, very clean, shower works well, plenty of (solar) hot water, plenty of sockets, and my personal favourite, loads of switches, as always in India, you think you finally know what every switch is for, then you forget again, always fun.

Here's a challenge, take the room charge, double it, now have a look on trip advisor and see what you get close to the beach for that money, if you can get a room half the size (& build quality) of a Little Paradise apartment for double the money, then you've done very well, I can say this because I was happy to go to £70 a night, but couldn't find anything that excited me, Little Paradise seemed too good to be true, but I researched many of the reviewers and took a chance (my Wife is so difficult to please, and our last villa was a super luxury Bali honeymoon villa at £250 a night)

Now, I mentioned only judging the room, that's because everything else is a bonus, everything people say about Joseph is true, he's super helpful in every way, today he got us a taxi for 6 hours of running around, cost Rs1800, try asking a taxi driver at the beach for a price just to take you to Trivandrum and you'll see what a great price this is, 2 days ago he got us a (Uber or some other app) taxi to Trivandrum for Rs300, he gives great advice regarding eating & shopping (in Trivandrum as well as Kovalam), and he is a fascinating man who'll give even experienced travellers a run for their money, as him about Jaipur and surrounding areas.

His wife and daughter are nice and do amazing breakfasts, personally, I'd like a bit more chilli in mine, but I'm a chilli nut, my wife adored the (real Keralan) breakfasts, a real surprise as she's normally reluctant to eat anything she doesn't know how to cook herself.

Any negatives......at this price, no, but if I had to advise....

WiFi works very well in sitting room/kitchen, but not in bedroom (not a problem)

Little 1 inch step to/from bathroom, needs a piece of wood attached to prevent injury, but Joseph has already said he'll do this.

TV works well, but even if volume reduced to 1, there's a really loud tune plays when TV turned off, there's nothing Joseph can do, but just remember to turn TV volume to 0 before turning off.

Make sure you try Curry Leaf restaurant, it's a nice quiet walk down to a lovely little beach. (ask Joseph)

If I had to describe Little Paradise in one word......underpriced.

A final word for another amazing experience with an Ayurvedic doctor (Joseph can contact him), 2 days before we flew to Trivandrum my wife slipped, fell heavily and hit her back on a sharp marble step, fortunately nothing was broken, but the pain and discomfort was awful, we only decided to still go on holiday when I upgraded to business class so she could lay down for most of the journey, when we met Joseph he told us about this doctor, and I have to say, although many friends have told me how good they are, neither my wife or I were believers in this type of thing, but, we had nothing to lose, so went for it, the man was amazing, to this day my wife can't remember most of what he done, but she walked out of that room with a straight back, could put on her own shoes, could lay on both sides, and walking was so much easier, of corse there was still some pain, she had a lot of bruising from the fall, but whatever he done, she'd still feeling the benefits 4 days later, and the cost, Rs1500, about £16, very highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Apr 2018
Thank You dear Gill and Steve for such a gorgeous review of Little Paradise Homestay. We are so much encouraged and really feel extremely satisfied of our work when we get such excellent reviews.. You have very highly motivated us to serve everyone coming here better than the best.Yes me and my wife take our work as a commitment to provide the best vacation and the the best service to the optimum level to every guests who stay here. So we have always good bookings and good clients. Large number of them are back and sent their friends here for vacation.From last October till this day we have optimum bookings and all our guests were happy. They come here as mere guests but go back as our close friends We have good drivers, excellent doctors. suggest good quality shops for any purchases, goo contacts boat owners of backwater trip and such other and can provide trips at moderate prices.We try to provide the best advice to all our guests to make their vacation enjoyable, pleasant, meaningful and within the means.Yes I agree that Little Paradise is ....under priced. Many have told us the same. But for the time being we are not increasing the prices because we want to reach as many guests as possible. We have everything used here are of high quality such as service, furniture, equipment, beds and such other similar to a five star hotel but with very personal care in a homely atmosphere. Yes our rooms are very spacious and you have a private kitchen and a hall as a bonus.Thank you for your nice words. You are welcome
Davidos G
“Mr”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Fantastic hospitality here, Joseph is a great guy and so welcoming. He has saved us money on various trips and given us great recommendations for place's to eat and things to see and do, he is so focused on making sure that our stay is remembered, I will definitely return on my next visit to kerala, the accommodation is so quiet, clean and peaceful, and only a 5-10 minute walk to the beach. Enjoyed every minute of the stay. Thanks so much Joseph, there is no wonder you keep a proud 5 star review. Dave

23 Jan 2018
Thank you Dave for your great review of Little Paradise Homestay. Yes we are empathetic towards our guests and every guest is our family. We do everything possible to make sure your vacation is great, enjoyable, pleasant, meaningful and less expensive and worth the money you spend. Thank you and very happy to know that you are coming in July for Ayurveda and rejuvenation. You are most welcome.
Yulia T
“Little Paradise for our family”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Thank so mush Joseph and his family for our staying in Kovalam beach! It was great! We have a beautiful room with kitchen, very clean and very modern. Joseph could decide any questions , he is very helpful. We are happy to spend this time at Little Paradise!

7 Jan 2018
Thank you Yulia for your great review of Little Paradise Homestay.Yes we provide very clean rooms with the necessary facilities for a great vacation. You are most welcome again. Thank Thank you
Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing