Jadine Villa is absolutely stunning and was amazing from the moment we walked in. Its is beautiful and open, extremley clean and well cared for, the pools are perfect and the beds are so comfortable. The location is perfect, it is quiet but just a 5 minute walk to Finns Beach Club and so close to many great cafes and restaurants.
The staff really made our stay memorable and provided oustanding service. Adi and his team are fantastic. They ensured that we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. The team was always so happy to help.
I would highly recommend Jadine Villa. Again thank you for a wonderful stay and experience. We will be back.
Definitely recommend staying at this beautiful villa. Great location,awesome staff. So much more than we expected. Can't wait to go back again.
Airport pick up, welcome drinks.
Everyone were so nice, lovely and helpful. Such a beautiful and luxurious villa with 2 private pools, jacuzzi and super-comfortable beds. I loved the room (or better to say house :D) in the separate building with the outdoor bath. I don't really know if i felt ever in my life so relaxed like there...
Food was excellent, not just by taste, but also it looked very pretty! I loved breakfast by the pool.
Special thank you to Mei Lin and Adi Suarmika who absolutely ensured that my female friend and me feel happy and without anything missing! Another thanks to rest of the staff who was always there for us.
I hope to go here again. ^^
We arrived late at night, long day with small kids and after the 1.5 hours in traffic to get to the villa were at our wits end.... we walked in and were blown away... the pictures don't really show how amazing this place is.
Rooms are huge, bathrooms, beds all amazing and opulent. The hole place is so nicely decorated and presented was just amazing.
Three pools, with the kids one perfect for our 3 year olds, they could walk in it and touch the bottom... was perfect that you could see from the lounge...
THIS PLACE IS AMAZING.....
So some small things to be aware of
1) someone has already talked about breakfast... and yes its basic but after a week you came to realise you want a quick breakfast and you end up eating out for lunch or dinner with the amazing restaurants around so some fruit and a drink is all we wanted post week one... in saying that the options are limited...
2) mosquito... as you will see in the images there are no nets over the beds... so come with lots of repellent, the team did a turn down service and spayed each night but we were still eaten alive some nights
3) we had a bit of a run in with security as we got up and found someone in the villa turned out to be security gard but gave us a bit of a firght... the team are sorting so dont think this will happen again... but the issue is more that all the services ie laundry, deliveries (water, food etc) have to come through the main living and pool areas to get to the service areas ... so you have a regular stream of people walking in past the pools.... we were not phased that much but if your after privacy you may need to talk to the team to book in some times for it all to happen.
so other than that (and i mean they are really small issues) this place was amazing we had great people on site (i mean there was always someone on site and sometimes 2-3) they would go out and get stuff for us from the shops, i even got a double on a scooter from one of the guys... so the service was AMAZING and nothing was too much trouble...
We used the inhouse cheif to cook dinner for 12 odd people one night and was great food, think the pick from us was the deep fried chicken with chashews.
Location - again AMAZING, walking distance to -
1) Finns beach club (if your here for a bit i would suggest the memberships we were kicking ourselves we only figured out they were 400,000 per person later into the stay), would have made things easier but i will post on Finns in another post)
2) Finns club (water park)
3) best location to get to Seminaick easily well only one bad intersection
4) if you have kids there is a cafe with a playground about 5 min away walking as well...
So AMAZING... we would love to go back... and beat the only places we have stayed in Bali hands down...
Where do we start...
The villa itself is stunning. A large pool is great for laps and working off the cocktails, a shallow pool is great for the kids.
The rooms are huge and have everything you need, and are made up and turned down every day by friendly and attentive staff.
Breakfast magically appears every morning and is delicious.
Adi is your go-to man - a friendlier and more helpful host you'd be unlikely to encounter. He just made our stay.
Nothing is too much trouble for these guys, from arranging takeaway to getting your laundry done or arranging an in-villa massage.
I would stay here again and again and again.
One of the most amazing villa in Bali for its price! All the images by the property management are authentic. 8 of us went and it was perfect from the rooms to the pool, to the cabana on the second floor with a great view. The service crew was super friendly and is available 24/7 (very rare among boutique bali villas) though breakfast can be improved. It is located near to everything and you can just ask the friendly crew to help you purchase anything nearby.
We have stayed in some of the more pricey villas in Uluwatu area but I will definitely recommend this villa instead to my friends if they wanted to have an authentic Balinese experience in this country. Please book asap.
This was first villa for me to stay. We stayed with 3 family. The room was big, and we enjoyed a comfortable stay. We a;so enjoyed swimming in the pool, and even adults can enjoy staying in this villa. Staffs were hard-working and polite to us. They went to buy seafoods for barbeque with me and helped me a lot. Seafood barbeque was very delicious. They called a massage service for us and it was very good. Security was also high, and there will be security in the night too so we had a stay without any worries. We had 6 nights but it felt so fast. I want to stay in Villa Jadine again.