“A fantastic week!”
Review of Bali Elements

Bali Elements
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canggu
Bali Elements
Ranked #26 of 35 Hotels in Canggu
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“A fantastic week!”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This was an incredible week. Anika keeps it very personal and goes over and beyond any expectation to ensure all our needs are met. It's a great way to see Bali (through a local's eye), learn about the island and of course experience a totally holistic week. I left feeling physically, mentally and emotionally thoroughly rejuvenated.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Gina C

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Bali elements was more than i expected, not only was it personalised to our needs but we experienced a unique side of Bali. From riding through the streets and fields, joining the Hash Hound Harriers through the jungle to training on the beach, the organic lunch amongst the rice fields to the home cooked meals served by Anika.

Anika's personality and knowledge of indonesia and in particular Bali made for a holistic experience and i would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Timothy G
Melbourne
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I completed the Bali Elements course in June 2011 as I was looking for something a little different. I wasn't interested in a traditional yoga retreat but wanted a fitness orientated holiday so when I found Bali Elements through a Google search, I knew I had found what I was looking for. I loved the variety that was on offer: boot camp, beach runs, yoga, massages, life coaching, cycling.... I wasn't sure what to expect but was very much looking forward to it. We had a small group of just the two of us and Anika (Bali Elements owner) made our course enjoyable with her personal touch. We were given a number of options some afternoons and for the rest of the time everything was organised perfectly - it was great not having to make too many decisions! Anika puts so much into the course, with everything from generously inviting us to her family home for a meal, sharing her experience of 21 years in Bali, to providing encouragement when struggling on a run or feeling less than confident on the ropes course. I came away feeling energised and so much more confident in my fitness. Plus it was a great way to see a different side of Bali, away from the tourist areas of Kuta, etc. I think my highlight was completing a 'hash' with the Bali Hash House Harriers - when else would you get a chance to run through rice paddies! I would highly recommend this course if you want a different Bali holiday experience with an active theme.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank cam78
manly
Reviewed 26 June 2011

A great week of total focus on ME - food, body, relax, exercise and exploring bits of Bali from the inside, that I would never have found on a regular 'holiday trip'.
Suggesting a few days extra before and after the Bali Elements week, as it gives tome to settle in beforehand and to further explore whatever you have discovered during the week.

Perfect if you want to get away, clear your mind, forget your ordinary routines and if you do not want to just 'hang out'.

I met great people, guests and locals, and had such a great time with like minded people.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank joij
Sydney
Reviewed 26 November 2010

Bali Elements is the perfect week for someone who wants to travel alone and be inspired and rejuvenated. Anika was a wonderful host who paid close attention to everyones needs. The week was tailored to include everything you'd want and need to get back home feeling physically healthy, emotionally content and spiritually fulfilled. I highly recommend Bali Elements.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank violetasydney
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 June 2010

This was my 6th trip to Bali and completely different, and better in every respect, to the previous five. Anika and Carl are fabulous hosts who will tailor a unique program to your specific needs. This trip WILL change your life. You will leave a healthier, happier and better person, I guarantee it. Brilliant!

• Stayed January 2009, travelled solo
San Diego
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Bali Elements is a unique, unparalleled fitness adventure. Anika, the owner of the company, is a fantastic host, guide and Bali enthusiast who does an excellent job of scheduling diverse activities for the week that are active, intellectual, spiritual and a great way to experience Bali. If you are looking for a refreshing and rejuvenating vacation, I would highly recommend Bali Elements. I would definitely do it again!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends