“Just great. Healthy, motivating, interesting, friendly, active and fun.”
Review of Bali Elements

Bali Elements
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canggu
Bali Elements
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Canggu
Perth
“Just great. Healthy, motivating, interesting, friendly, active and fun.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I spent a week with Bali Elements last December as part of our 25th wedding anniversary celebration. It was great and I thoroughly recommend it. I left it up to my wife to organise the type of holiday she wanted while I simply organised for us to get the week off work and away from our business. So I would have to admit that I would not have chosen this holiday if she left it up to me. But I am really glad we did go.

Anika really tries hard to tailor the week to your interests, physical ability and to your life goals. I play a lot of sport and keep fit and active. My wife needed more to get something started. The coaches modified the activities to suite us both.

In general if you:
- need a battery recharge
- need a personalised kick start to an exercise program or improve your health
- want timeout to think and talk about issues with your life balance
- want to see a different side and more of Bali than you could do on your own
- want to share an experience with your partner
then Bali Elements is definitely for you.

If you want to:
- sun bathe on the beach
- shop
- lounge around a penthouse suite
then it would not be making the most of what she has to offer.

The week we were there she had only one other participant. But we got along with her just fine and had a great time together. I know that sometimes she has 6 or so in the group. If you want to meet people you will get plenty of opportunity regardless of the size of the group.

Anika will treat you like family and you will really feel like good friends by the end of the week. Just go!

Room Tip: This holiday is not about the room. But
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank john B

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
manly
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The Bali Elements week was fantastic!
I had this view of Bali that it was only for a beach, surf, drink and party holiday destination. As a fact - I did not see ANY of that! Through the Bali Elements and Anikas care I got to see something completely different and genuine at the same time as we were kept active in body and mind for the whole time. We visited so many places and got to meet some great people that Anika works with - training in the gym, getting massages, doing yoga, playing tennis, bike riding and hiking through the rice fields and challenging myself with a high ropes course (my friends and family still do not believe I did that with a smile!).
Bali Elements is a great option if you want to completely let go of all the "musts" in your life for a week and to get to focus on yourself and nothing else. We had options where we wanted to and otherwise there was schedule already set up for us to just come along and explore.
I felt calmer, happier, healthier, fitter and more determent to get some of my ideas on how to live "my ideal life" off the ground.
Bali Elements is for any one, any age and any level of fitness and interests - just make sure to have an open and curious mind. I highly recommend it and I can not wait to create the time for me, my family and closest friends to go together next time.

Room Tip: Talk to Anika about what you want and she will sort out the best for you
2 Thank joij
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This was an incredible week. Anika keeps it very personal and goes over and beyond any expectation to ensure all our needs are met. It's a great way to see Bali (through a local's eye), learn about the island and of course experience a totally holistic week. I left feeling physically, mentally and emotionally thoroughly rejuvenated.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Gina C
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Bali elements was more than i expected, not only was it personalised to our needs but we experienced a unique side of Bali. From riding through the streets and fields, joining the Hash Hound Harriers through the jungle to training on the beach, the organic lunch amongst the rice fields to the home cooked meals served by Anika.

Anika's personality and knowledge of indonesia and in particular Bali made for a holistic experience and i would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Timothy G
Melbourne
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I completed the Bali Elements course in June 2011 as I was looking for something a little different. I wasn't interested in a traditional yoga retreat but wanted a fitness orientated holiday so when I found Bali Elements through a Google search, I knew I had found what I was looking for. I loved the variety that was on offer: boot camp, beach runs, yoga, massages, life coaching, cycling.... I wasn't sure what to expect but was very much looking forward to it. We had a small group of just the two of us and Anika (Bali Elements owner) made our course enjoyable with her personal touch. We were given a number of options some afternoons and for the rest of the time everything was organised perfectly - it was great not having to make too many decisions! Anika puts so much into the course, with everything from generously inviting us to her family home for a meal, sharing her experience of 21 years in Bali, to providing encouragement when struggling on a run or feeling less than confident on the ropes course. I came away feeling energised and so much more confident in my fitness. Plus it was a great way to see a different side of Bali, away from the tourist areas of Kuta, etc. I think my highlight was completing a 'hash' with the Bali Hash House Harriers - when else would you get a chance to run through rice paddies! I would highly recommend this course if you want a different Bali holiday experience with an active theme.

2 Thank cam78
manly
Reviewed 26 June 2011

A great week of total focus on ME - food, body, relax, exercise and exploring bits of Bali from the inside, that I would never have found on a regular 'holiday trip'.
Suggesting a few days extra before and after the Bali Elements week, as it gives tome to settle in beforehand and to further explore whatever you have discovered during the week.

Perfect if you want to get away, clear your mind, forget your ordinary routines and if you do not want to just 'hang out'.

I met great people, guests and locals, and had such a great time with like minded people.

1 Thank joij
Sydney
Reviewed 26 November 2010

Bali Elements is the perfect week for someone who wants to travel alone and be inspired and rejuvenated. Anika was a wonderful host who paid close attention to everyones needs. The week was tailored to include everything you'd want and need to get back home feeling physically healthy, emotionally content and spiritually fulfilled. I highly recommend Bali Elements.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo